Society of St. Vincent De Paul (SVDP)
ASSISTANCE: If you or someone you know is in need of assistance or a home visit,
please call (210) 695-2944 ext. 115.
JOIN: Have you thought about becoming a Vincentian? In San Antonio we have
more than 2,000 Vincentians who are the heart of SVDP and provide an
invaluable service to those in our commuity most in need.
In 2019, Our Lady of The Atonement SVDP Vincentians:
* Made 81 home visits to families in need;
* Donated more than $32,000 for our mission charity;
* Collected more than $23,000 in-kind items for our annual projects;
* Distributed more than $15,000 in food, rent and utility assistance;
* Sent $2,000 in contributions to families affected by natural disasters;
* Gave $1,725 to SVDP conferences in our district to assist families; and
* Sent $15,000 to SVDP conferences locally and internationally serving
Join us as we practice the corporal and spiritual works of mercy! The St. Vincent de Paul Society meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month.
For more information on becoming a Vincentian or to volunteer, contact Mrs. Mary Ellen Madalinski at (210) 260-0595.
DONATE: During this time of uncertainty, SVDP has provided a lifeline of critical
support to serve those most in need.
You may make an online donation by accessing the following link:
Donate to Society of St Vincent De Paul OLA Conference
Or use the QR Code below on your mobile device
mail a check (payable to SVDP) to:
Our Lady of The Atonement Catholic Church
15415 Red Robin Road
San Antonio, TX 78255
CONTACT: Mary Ellen Madalinski, President, (210) 260-0595